Customer Service Representatives – Phones
Title: Customer Service Representatives – Phones – REMOTE (Full Time First Shift)
- Location: West Bend Wisconsin US
- Category: Customer Service
Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company EIGHT years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace -5 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace – 4 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
- Hours for this shift are M-F 10:00AM-6:30PM CST.
- These positions are work from home NATIONWIDE, or you can choose to work at our HQ in West Bend, Wisconsin.
Think you are up to joining one of the best teams in the industry? Help us inspire loyalty on our inbound customer service calls, by providing exceptional service and an engaging and genuine experience. We aren’t just a customer service team; we build relationships and make our members feel they are part of our family. 80% of your day will be spent communicating with people over the phone. We support our members by providing information about personal self defense training and products that support protecting themselves.
- Have awesome, engaging conversations with callers
- Be clear, confident and concise on the phone
- Handle and resolve customer issues
- Follow up with our customers when promised
- Coach, mentor and train other teammates
- Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment
- Empathize with members
- Provide offers and solutions that match the customers needs
- Must obtain your Wisconsin Property and Casualty license (training and testing provided)
Skills/Abilities and Educational Requirements:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have a strong belief in the Second Amendment
- Computer savvy-ness, including the ability to learn new things quickly
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Desire to WOW customers daily
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
- Embody and empathetic approach to every conversation
- Hungry to exceed expectations
- Have real conversations with customers; we don’t use scripts
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- The shift is M-F 9:00AM-5:30PM
FIRST SIX WEEKS OF TRAINING THE HOURS ARE FIRST SHIFT HOURS, Monday – Friday 8 to 4:30PM
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!