Customer Service Specialists
Title: Customer Service Specialists
Treliant LLC is a multi-industry consulting firm that services organizations around the globe. Our firm services financial institutions, consumer-oriented businesses, other corporations, and law firms. As a firm of leading professionals from industry and government, we assist our clients in navigating regulatory requirements and on best practices, while meeting strategic and operational objectives. We partner with clients as trusted advisors and via managed services including through secondments, interim resources, and other outsourcing strategies. Our advisory and assurance services and specialized, high-quality business solutions strengthen our clients’ corporate and regulatory compliance programs, risk management, and business performance. We also provide comprehensive support for corporate and regulatory investigations, litigation, and as government agency monitors and independent consultants. We serve companies from Main Street to Wall Street and across the globe.
Treliant seeks Customer Service Specialists for a remote project-based opportunity. Specialists will be responsible for assisting with inbound customer service inquiries regarding mortgage forbearance plans that help find fair and sustainable solutions for repayment. Specialists will be provided with clear policies and procedures to help guide their work.
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries regarding mortgage-related requests and concerns
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide solutions to customer issues per the guidelines provided while working under supervision
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when appropriate
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Consistently achieve individual and team performance targets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of call center and/or customer service experience
- Polished and professional telephone skills
- Experience following telephone scripts while managing high call volumes
- Excellent influencing and relationship management skills
- Ability to remain calm and de-escalate tense situations
- Ability to work remotely, in a quiet and private setting
- Comfort working at a fast pace without personal disruptions
- Banking or financial institution experience is preferred, but not necessary
Upon eligibility, Treliant project-based employees can elect to participate in the firm’s health benefits and 401k matching plan.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made.
Service Areas (Business Unit): Mortgage Operations & Compliance
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!