Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Associate
- Anywhere in the US
Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are a remote-friendly org, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London. Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups – we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
This is a unique opportunity to join our North America Customer Success team, whose core focus is to drive customer adoption, retention, and overall success using Culture Amp.
As an Associate Coach, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Customer Success through a variety of responsibilities and projects.
- Lead virtual training sessions for our small and mid-market customers
- Write and send emails with training resources to new customers
- Triage inbound customer emails to the appropriate internal teams
- Create email sequences to reach a large number of existing customers
- Participate in team meetings to record notes and ensure follow-through on action items
- Support a wide variety of ad hoc Customer Success initiatives, primarily around scalable projects
- A highly motivated individual with a desire to be in Customer Success
- An effective trainer, and comfortable leading virtual group trainings
- Are organized and self-sufficient
- Are a true team player
- Are a strong verbal and written communicator
What We Offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!