Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager, Nationals
- Posting Locations: Virtual, USA
- Full/Part-time: Full time
- Job Type: Regular
- Job ID: 0009632
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Customer Success Manager is to work with the GVP and NAM’s as well as the client in addressing operational and service management issues associated with the Majors Account Group. This role is also a subject matter expert in CCC products and in expressing their value propositions.
- Support NAMs in meeting specific client needs in managing an account
- Act as an interface among NAMs, Field Consultants, and service organizations in tracking down and resolving the status of open client issues. Follows-up and closes issue with clients
- Develop operational scorecards for each designated account
- Support sales management process (e.g. pipeline report, call report monitoring etc. for designated accounts)
- Provide and review management reporting with users and their management providing insight
- Monitor account service plans to reduce issues and detect competitive threats
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-3 years of service experience preferred
- Strong technical skills required
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau is preferred
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!