Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia; New York City, New York; OR Remote US
Reach New Heights
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives’ work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We’re not content with the status quo. We’re here to do things better, and then do better things.
Which team will you be part of?
You will be part of Cloudreach’s Software team who are industry leading market makers in the next generation of cloud software products from Cost Control & Management tools to awesome multi cloud orchestration platforms.
What will your role be?
The Customer Success Manager collaborates with partners and key areas of the business to ensure there is technical support and capability across the sales and delivery life cycle for Cloudreach software. This role level delivers the defined account strategies for a particular or set of partners/clients.
- Bookings Influence
- Revenue Influence
- Upsell Ratio (i.e. expansion revenue)
- Net new Partners enabled.
- Partner product feedback (cadence/quality)
- Technical Sales Engineering –
- Be a key sales enabler who influences and helps land net new bookings by providing product positioning, customer workshops and technical demonstrations.
- Utilise a strong domain knowledge of cloud services and demonstrate how Cloudreach software offerings are able to accelerate clients throughout the cloud journey.
- CSM’s should be able to present Cloudreach software in technical workshops and meetings with clients, relating product stories back to client requirements at a technical level and demonstrating value.
- They should be able to provide clear and accurate responses for RFPs and/or contribute technical solutions directly to proposals led by commercial teams.
- Technical Account Management –
- Provide technical delivery leadership and domain knowledge around Cloudreach software.
- Be a trusted advisor to partners and clients to drive new opportunities and upsell additional software products as appropriate.
- Maintain strong relationships with product teams to help feedback on and set optimal product development directions.
- CSM’s should drive revenue burn down and increase net new revenue for Cloudreach software offerings.
- Ultimately they are aiding commercial operations and partner channel teams throughout the post-sales lifecycle, maintaining strong relationships with clients and identifying future / upsell opportunities.
- In addition, they are working closely with Delivery Engineers throughout engagements to ensure software outcomes are delivered as and when expected.
- Partner Enablement and Success –
- Work with delivery partners advising, establishing and continuously improving their commercial operations, marketing and delivery domains.
- Foster and maintain close relationships with strategic influencers within partner organisations ensuring the right messaging and training is being delivered to/within these organisations.
- Working with partners, the skilli is in embedding Cloudreach software within partner offerings, jointly developing suitable agreements, go-to-market processes, collateral and communication channels for these partner offerings.
- CSM’s provide sales and delivery training to partner stakeholders, increase the wider education on technical and commercial value propositions of Cloudreach software, cementing these by managing and promoting certification programmes within partner organisations, for both commercial and delivery focusses.
What are we looking for?
- Commercial Strategy – Experience with delivering commercial strategy and support for GSI’s and partner sales channels. Experience working with commercial channels for software or services based companies.
- Product Delivery – Experience in delivery support for cloud service platforms.
- Communication – Internal and external board level communication experience.
- Domain Knowledge – Degree or equivalent work experience in business or science based domains.
- Communicating – Can clearly communicate with partners, clients and internal teams. Is approachable and listened to others. Ensures that body language and tone is aligned to build trust, respect and influence. Understands the different communication and working styles and adapts to deliver on skills of the role.
- Decision Making – Is able to help define decisions which bring about changes to the function. Ensures decisions have considered alternatives and any identifiable risks are raised with decision owners.
- Problem Solving – Regularly identifies areas of improvement with internal processes or strategies. Is able to frame why improvements should be made and the impact of these on customer success operating models.
- Leading Projects – Is consistently able to drive projects or assigned tasks, with minimal oversight.
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You’ll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!