Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
- Any Location North America
- Product Support & Customer Success
About Command Alkon
At Command Alkon, we turn passion into innovation. Our market-leading, next-generation solutions and services create incredible experiences for our customers, and our career opportunities and culture create amazing experiences for you.
As the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Heavy Work, Command Alkon solutions deliver supply chain integration and frictionless digital collaboration across the heavy construction ecosystem. We are a community of creative thinkers and professionals who strive to make businesses more efficient and effective. This is just one of the reasons why we were named to Fast Company’s Annual Recognition of World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
Customer Success is critical to Command Alkon’s strategic growth plans. This customer facing role will aspire to become a trusted advisor at each assigned account., They will be responsible for helping our customers to realize value by successfully adopting Command AlKon’s products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers by developing and implementation customer success plans
- Drive adoption of Command Alkon products
- Help customers realize value and return on investment
- Develop strong client relationship at executive level by being a trusted advisor by sharing best practices
- Serving as primary escalation point to resolve barriers to success
- Identifying opportunities for expansion to our Sales Team
- Provide product functionality input to our product management team
- Ensure retention of Command Alkon’s product
What You’ll Bring
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- SaaS and construction experience
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work for 3 years in a row, is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and has offices in locations around the globe. When you choose Command Alkon, you aren’t only making an impact on your career you’re impacting the world in which we live. Command Alkon is leading a change in the industry with continuous growth and expansion into new markets; giving you the opportunity to make real contributions that will benefit billions of people, all around the world, every single day.
We take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability, creative problem-solving, and the well-being of our employees. We invest in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills. To be a company of tomorrow, we must continuously move forward and be the stewards of change. Come be part of something much bigger than yourself!
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package and perks that include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!