Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
About the role
Customer Success Managers (CSM) work to professionally guide, instruct, and consult with our customers over the phone and via email. CSM’s drive adoption of PetDesk and retain active customers through proactive research of customer data, upselling products, and consistent interaction.
Summary/Additional big picture context for the role
CSMs maintain our PetDesk customer count through superior service and by increasing MRR through upsells. You will manage a large book of customers by using data, reporting, and a proactive approach towards their success. A CSM must go above and beyond for the customer, providing a Disney-like, one-of-a-kind experience, enabling them to be successful. The right candidate can balance an organized data, sales, and empathetic customer approach.
The Customer Success team is made up of hard-working, smart individuals who always find the positive and go above and beyond for their customers. That said, we are very picky about who joins the team. If you do not have an above-average work ethic, ability to multitask, and stellar positive attitude please do not apply. This career is hard but rewarding. We cannot emphasize this enough!
Apply if you’re skilled in the following areas:
- Highly organized, self-sufficient, and can think independently and problem solve.
- Research and analyze data and adoption measures in and outside the veterinary industry.
- Use communication and relationship building skills to educate, upsell, and retain customers.
- Own every customer interaction and exchange while building relationships through genuine curiosity.
- Apply critical thinking to a range of development/feature requests.
- Professionally multitask and prioritize workload by breaking down into simple terms and action items.
- Retain vast amounts of information and be able to recall that information successfully.
- Comfortable with discussing issues and/or goals for the customer and offer solutions based on the company’s best practices, tools, and industry trends.
- At least one year of experience in a Customer Success role.
- Ability to work remotely while independently teaching, managing, and holding yourself accountable.
- Proven history analyzing data to drive your decision-making, and communicate findings effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and drive to succeed.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and manage notes in your own book of business to ensure success for yourself and cross-functional teams.
- Self-sufficient and can achieve personal goals in order to maintain your book of business effectively with consistent follow-through.
- Fast learner, with the ability to think on your feet and act strategically.
Compensation & More
Pay for this full-time role starts at $24/hr.
PetDesk is a Remote First organization, ensuring our culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem supports team members participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life plans, flexible time off, 401(k), and paid parental leave. We also look forward to one day re-opening our dog friendly, Banker’s Hill/Downtown San Diego location with a gorgeous view of the San Diego Bay!
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 2,400 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current and pet care providers stay connected. Over 2M pet parents use the trusted PetDesk App to talk to their clinic, and with 5-star ratings across multiple review sites, our belief in robust, customer success plans, keep our customers focused on delivering animal healthcare.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Diego, CA, PetDesk secured a Series-B Investment of $12M from Silicon Valley based Peakspan Capital in Dec. 2018. We value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment – which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pets health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers – ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk.
PetDesk has 90+ employees and proudly supports a gender balanced workforce. PetDesk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Please, no external recruiterscandidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!