Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
- UNITED STATES
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery.
- Headquartered in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, we are a remote-first company allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent.
- Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
- As a CSM at Rainforest QA you’ll play an integral role in our success by growing accounts and building long-term relationships that result in thriving businesses and happy teams!
- You’ll help steer customers towards seamless implementation, usage, and adoption of the Rainforest. Read more about the role and requirements below. This role will be either based in San Francisco or remote within the US.
What you’ll do
- Own a book of accounts and drive annual renewal and upsell opportunities
- Act as the trusted advisor to product and development teams looking to ensure quality software delivery to their customers
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring alignment on key goals, from executive sponsor to individual contributor
- Provide coaching and training to improve adoption and usage of Rainforest within the customer organization
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates and promoters as measured by referrals, NPS scores, and participation in case studies, webinars and blogs
- Bring insightful product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Product Team
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years as a Customer Success Manager within a fast-growing SaaS technology company or 3+ years consulting experience or a direct client facing project management role
- Desire to work with a customer facing role and interact with customers at multiple levels
- Experience working with Product, Development, Engineering, or QA organizations
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Track record of deploying a consultative and solution-oriented approach for customers
- Strong listening skills; someone who really hears what the customer needs even if it means having to dig a level (or a few) deeper
- Experience working closely with C-level executives within customer organizations
How we’ll reward you
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered (75% for dependents)
- Voluntary 401k program
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Subsidized commuter benefits
- Unlimited Paid-Vacation
- 3x/year company offsites to bond with the entire company and explore exciting destinations around the world (last 3 off-sites: Okinawa, Budapest, Kuala Lumpur)
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!