Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist (USA)
San Francisco, California, United States
What’s the opportunity?
Do you enjoy working with people, solving problems, and going above and beyond for customers? Do you have a get stuff done attitude and are looking to join a great team that offers flexibility and balance? Look no further as we are currently seeking an amazing individual to join our team as a Customer Success (CS) Specialist. What’s a CS Specialist? Well, to us here at Qualio, Customer Success is an incredibly important position that is the first point of contact to help our customers utilize our technology to the fullest extent and partnering with their teams to deliver a stellar initial deployment of Qualio.
As a CS Specialist, you will work directly with our customers and our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to focus on delivering positive customer satisfaction in every interaction and ensuring that every customer is getting the highest value from their investment in Qualio. We view our CS Specialists as the experts on our software and how Qualio can be used by everyone within a customer’s organization.
What will I be doing?
You will be resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through our product’s features and functionalities. You will also be working with our customers through our implementation process, working closely with our CSMs and product team to get new customers up and running on Qualio quickly while providing top-notch service.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our customers’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers world-class customer support post-sale and be a key contributor to the overall success of our customers.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat;
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features;
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users);
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers;
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved;
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams;
- Work as part of the CS Team to develop strategies for scale and growth;
- Develop relationships with customer administrators and serve as the primary point of contact during initial customer implementations.
What skills do I need?
- 1-2 years of experience in Support, Client Service, or Customer Success;
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on new projects and learn new skills;
- Pleasant, professional demeanor;
- Team player with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects and customer needs;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets);
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We’d also like you to have:
- Salesforce.com, Intercom, and CSM Platform experience;
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Bonus if you have worked with an eQMS or SaaS platform(s) previously.
…And be aligned to our values:
- Seek Ownership – We thrive on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make an impact. We live up to verbal and written commitments, and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Customer-centric – We prioritize creating a positive customer experience with every decision and every action.
- Always Curious – We are voracious learners, open to new ideas and can integrate them into our professional and personal lives quickly.
- Intentional communication – We believe in running an open company that communicates early and often, with a focus on clarity.
- Team players – We earn trust and support each other. We seek what is best for the company, rather than what is best for ourselves or our group.
In addition to playing an important role at Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Generous health and retirement benefits;
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Distributed, office-agnostic work environment;
- And make a real difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!