Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do. We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who will be responsible for providing support for our National Live online sessions, as well as overseeing the delivery of services for our mid touch customer support packages. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating, and tracking the delivery of services to our mid-touch customers including scheduling professional learning sessions, supporting customers in taking advantage of services purchased, as well as owning the scheduling and operations of National Live Online sessions. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success Operations, this person will have both internal customers (Sales, CSMs) and external customers(educators and instructional leaders). The ideal candidate has a customer success or operations background. S/he is extremely organized, efficient, comfortable collaborating with a large remote internal team, as well as customers. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, and detail oriented. The role will ensure efficient operations and customer growth/fidelity/satisfaction through a variety of tasks related to organization, scheduling, project planning, and communication.
- Implement schedule of customer facing live online professional learning sessions
- Schedule stand-alone customized live online professional learning sessions
- Train and support internal users on systems and processes for national live online professional learning
- Inform mid-touch customers about services purchased
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Support and Customer Success Directors
- Research answers to basic customer questions
- Analyze feedback on professional learning sessions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Understand all facets of Lexia’s programs at a high level – technical and operational
- Understand and follow internal Lexia systems and processes
- Maintain customer information and track implementation activity in Salesforce.com
- Maintain an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and outgoing personality that inspires our clients and fellow team members
- Customize some communication to adhere to regional differences, product types, and service packages to drive increased usage of services
- Handle other projects as time allows
- Cover letter is required for consideration
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience in support of customer facing function (professional learning, customer service, sales)
- Highly adept with technology, and quick to learn new technologies and apply solutions
- Experience with and ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Customer relationship building
- Experience with Google suite, Webex or other virtual meeting platforms
- Facility with Salesforce (CRM) and TaskRay or similar project management tools
- Knowledge of Customer Success, Sales, and product organizations
- Proven administrative or project experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self motivated, highly accountable and reliable
- Takes initiative
- Demonstrated ability in working with different styles and multiple groups
We Are Customer Success
We put the customer at the center of all we do. We are the troubleshooters, the problem solvers, the virtual tour guides, the motivators, the techies, and the literacy and language experts who partner with you to achieve your goals and ensure optimal student outcomes. Our passion is to make the customer experience the very best it can be. Are you ready to make Customer First your mantra?
Working With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more.
Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
- Legal assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parking & transit benefits
- Caregiver & family support
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!