Customer Success Specialist
SwiftComply is an award-winning late stage technology startup improving compliance in the water/wastewater sector. The Customer Success Specialist will join at an exciting time of expansion, with the opportunity to become an expert in three products and work with all associated customers.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure a positive experience for our customers. The candidate should easily master new software and have a patient, positive demeanor to train and create relationships with 400+ government agencies and their compliance service providers. Attention to detail plus excellent verbal and written communication are essential.
As a small company we are a growing group of dynamic and passionate individuals who seek someone not afraid to dive in and get their hands greasy (pun intended).
Day to day responsibilities
- Provide friendly and prompt support via email and phone using Zendesk
- Listen carefully and empathetically to customer feedback to drive product direction
- Become an expert in our products and understand the industries we serve to quickly and creatively help customers
- Perform administrative tasks
- Think of ways to streamline and digitize the administrative tasks
- Follow and improve processes to scale implementation and streamline support
- Update and create online training center documents and videos
- Embrace the start-up mentality of taking initiative & helping with tasks outside of defined job responsibilities
Personality and Skills
We’re looking for a detail oriented self-starter obsessed with customer service. Our company is composed of small teams throughout the US, Ireland, and the UK, so strong digital communication skills are key. A drive for success, willingness to learn, and flexibility are also imperative. We want someone who wants to grow with SwiftComply.
Bonus points for
- Digital customer support experience
- Competency with Zendesk tools
- Wastewater/water industry knowledge, especially with FOG and Backflow programs
- Restaurant expertise
Our main offices are located in Petaluma, CA and Portland, OR, but we’re a remote team with customers across the US. We’re looking for the perfect fit regardless of your address!
We provide health insurance contributions, 401k match, paid time off and a flexible working environment.
Required: Please send your resume and cover letter including and one example each of a company with exemplary vs. poor customer service to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Location: US Locations Only
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!