Customer Success Specialist (US)
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
We truly care about our Bitwarden users and want them to have the best experience while accessing their sensitive information online. Our Customer Success team helps people as quickly as possible through our email support system with the majority of inquiries being resolved the same day received. Team members have excellent writing skills: stellar grammar, attention to detail, and the ability to explain complicated things simply. Success is measured in swiftness, accuracy, and clarity.
This role requires a self-starter with experience troubleshooting web and mobile technologies. You will become a Bitwarden product expert and handle common questions about using our products, troubleshoot technical issues, and ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be working remotely during Central European business hours.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Bitwarden and our suite of services
- Expand skills in all Bitwarden applications and services in order to guide, train, and clearly describe the features and functionality to users and/or customers
- Work with customers to solve issues and/or look ahead to identify solutions to situations they may face in the future
- Provide superb customer support
- Assist with billing and account management
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Development, and Product associates
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- A passion for helping Bitwarden users
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent problem-solving skills (you might not know all the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solutions)
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
- Experience from a previous technical position (e.g. Systems Administrator, Quality Assurance Technician, Support Technician, Help Desk Technician, etc). If you don't have this experience but have equivalent education or demonstrable skills, we encourage you to apply
- The ability and desire to work remotely
Familiarity with several of the following areas/technologies is preferred:
- Windows, macOS, and Linux
- iOS & Android
- Command-line interface (CLI)
- Web browser/application troubleshooting
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
- Screening call with People Ops
- Interview with your Customer Success team lead
- Interview with Customer Success team members
- Reference checks
- Interview with our CEO
- Final candidates will be asked to authorize a background check
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!