Customer Support Agent
Customer Support Agent
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent in the United States or the Americas (Pacific Time Zone preferred) to join our Customer Support Team.
At Booqable, Customer Support is a vital part of our organization. The Customer Support Team is primarily responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting customers at every stage of the customer journey.
The moment a customer decides to sign up for Booqable is when you start to help them get the most out of our rental software solution. You’ll be working directly with customers to answer support questions, track product feedback, and ensure they are successful with Booqable.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure customers are getting the best experience from the moment they contact us or sign up.
- Engage in welcome calls and follow-ups to successfully onboard new users.
- Support customers across various channels with a casual, human tone of voice.
- Answer people’s questions and resolve issues.
- Track product feedback and feature requests in close collaboration with the Product Team.
- Become a knowledge-base of how Booqable works and its capabilities.
What you’ll need:
- At least 2+ years of experience in a Customer Support or related customer-facing role.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- You’re a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You’re keen to understand customers’ problems, discover their needs, and find creative solutions.
- Answer and resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
- You can explain products and features with accuracy and simplicity.
- Document product feedback, feature requests, and bug reports efficiently and concisely.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, or willing to learn.
- Experience working in a startup environment or software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
- Experience with customer success platforms, such as Intercom and HubSpot.
This is a full-time role for 36-40 hours/week.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- New MacBook Pro (or another notebook of your choice) + 34″ monitor
- Work remote from your home or nearby coffee shop
- Transport expenses
- Budget for books, online courses, and conferences
- Flexible vacation
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!