Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager
- Customer Success
- Remote job
Prezly is growing! We are hiring a Customer Support Manager to offer awesome support to our customers. Everyone in the team has 1 client day per week to ensure we understand the challenges of our customers. This has the positive side effect that we all know the product inside out and a 20 person pool of people helping our clients. Engineers fix bugs during those days, marketing people update documentation, designers add visuals to the knowledge base etc..
We’re looking for a person that is a customer support person first, additionally writes documentation, improves processes and teaches the team to do better support.
Prezly aims to be the go-to software solution for PR and communications professionals, giving them the power to manage their contacts, publish news, and pitch stories all from one place. We have strong opinions on why people should care, but we need help driving the right audience to our website. This role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference to our business – and the industry.
You will need to be able to work independently and remotely. That being said we already have a functioning remote team in place and the right tools to make you an essential part of it.
You’re good at:
- Helping customers with their issues, or find workarounds
- Train the rest of the team to do improve their support efforts
- Working closely with the product team on customer feedback/bugs
- Handling upsells and renewals
- Onboarding and training new clients
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a “never say never” attitude
- You have experience working at a SaaS company
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- A good mindset for understanding customer needs
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, and good time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a positive attitude
Why join us
- Competitive salary
- Great tools: At Prezly you’ll get to choose your own gear and tools.
- Flexible hours: There’s a life outside of work. That’s why our distributed team works from where they want when they want. And they get tons of work done.
- Unlimited vacation time: We evaluate on value, not on time spent behind desks. Employees can take as many holidays as they need. This way they bring their A-game to the job.
- Visits to Leuven: A few times per year the entire team gets together in the office in Leuven, the world’s capital of beer. We’ll fly you in so you can have fun with the team.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!