Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative (US)
- Support Chapter
- Remote job
Will you join us on a journey to disrupt the trillion-dollar travel industry? We are looking for the best and brightest who share our passion for travellers, data and product.
FindHotel believes travel is the one thing that really opens minds to new ideas, cultures and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveller in the world the best accommodation deal. From adventure to honeymoons and family vacations, we genuinely care that every traveller can make the best-informed accommodation choice at the absolute best conditions for every trip.
We are growing fast and looking for a customer support representative to join us in becoming a global travel category leader. Help us assist our users as they are on their way to their honeymoon, weekend getaway or the next business meeting. You’ll be on the front line of communication with our valued customers, and will be responsible for ensuring that their experience is delightful and exceeds their expectations. In addition, you’ll be able to embody the customers’ feedback, pain points, successes and failures, and be able to translate and collaborate on those with our product teams, business development managers, and whomever else necessary within FindHotel, to ensure we consistently exceed expectations.
The position is part-time and expected to be around 20 hours a week including weekends. Option to expand to a full-time job in the future.
What you will be doing/responsibilities
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and chat
- Liaise with stakeholders within and outside of the company to assist users and help fulfill their booking
- Develop support best practices to make sure we keep improving our level of service
- Assist colleagues as they respond to users (FindHotel employees are encouraged to communicate with customers)
- Be the champion of our customers; they are your main stakeholder
Who we are looking for/requirements
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Proven ability to provide excellent service in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with external providers/vendors to ensure service to customers – a huge plus
- Excellent, fluent, native English, both written and verbally
- Natural consultative skills, with the ability to offer confident recommendations
- Sufficient geography knowledge
- Resilient and composed under pressure and constantly-evolving circumstances
- Ability to work at flexible hours during waking-hours (Mountain or Pacific Time Zone) and on alternating weekends
Why join now?
- This year we will be helping +1M customers around the world find better hotel deals, using data, transparency & industry-leading features.
- We are in fast-growth mode and have been growing bookings by +100% Year-Over-Year for the past two years and plan to continue doing so in the coming years.
Do you want to know if FindHotel is the right place for you? Find out by reading our CEO’s blog post
What we offer
- Plenty of chances to learn and grow – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the industry, be part of a culture which values sharing knowledge every day.
- A profitable company with fast growth and a great scale opportunity.
- A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits
- You will be part of a highly international team in a fun work environment.
Tip: read some more of our blog posts before applying
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!