Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative
- Austin or Remote, United States
Flippa is growing and we’re looking for customer-focused individuals to join the team in a number of customer facing roles. In this newly created position, the Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing superb customer service to ensure that Flippa establishes trusted and repeated customer relationships.
This is an important role as you are the primary contact for our customers, ensuring that every Flippa customer has a world class experience. You will achieve this by helping our community successfully list and answering any questions that our buyers and sellers have about our marketplace.
This position reports into Flippa’s Head of Customer Support & Experience and is a remote role which can be based out of Austin, Texas working with our existing team or within the United States.
Own Your Future at Flippa
Founded in 2009, Flippa’s mission is to give every business owner a pathway to exit. Flippa’s platform powers the digital real estate industry, we invented the space and we are the market leaders. Our unique peer-to-peer marketplace brings together entrepreneurs, owners, investors and operators to trade sites, stores, apps and online businesses. We represent the new real estate – it’s digital real estate – and this is your opportunity to be a part of a major shift in society, one where digital business ownership is the new currency and a new asset class.
At Flippa, your ideas count and your perspective matters. We favour the brave and want you to do your best work. You will love it here if you are open and curious, love a fast pace, always think about the end customer and know the digital economy. We want to help our customers be successful and this means working on the things that matter most to them. We support each other (one of our values is to Be Human) to achieve great things and celebrate the wins. Do you want to Own Your Future?
As Customer Support Representative at Flippa, you’ll get to
- Provide proactive onboarding support to all new customers
- Be the Voice of Customer to the product team to ensure Flippa continues to evolve as a platform in a way that aligns with the goals of our customers
- Grow the adoption rate of Flippa by communicating ‘How Flippa Works’ to new potential customers
- Provide confident, constructive feedback to ensure you’re being given what you need to succeed and develop
- Free reign to go above and beyond to achieve our goals and provide superior customer experience (noting that at Flippa each customer, based on certain characteristics, will have a minimum standard for onboarding)
- Work with the Head of Customer Support & Experience and your fellow Customer Support Representatives and Sales Enablement team to innovate and refine the customer success processes with an aim to be constantly improving our processes and skill sets
- Complaint handling and customer resolution to help our customers and to resolve any disputes or problems that may arise
- Work with the Flippa team to ensure that day-to-day customer needs are met in an efficient and timely manner
Tech Stack: Slack, Google Work, Zendesk for Support
What you bring to the table
- You’re experienced in Customer Service with at least 3+ years’ in a customer service role.
- Strong customer service focus as demonstrated through your prior work experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work with the customers to find solutions to their needs
- An interest in a start-up environment and interest in digital, online products and services
- Tech savvy
- A customer centric mindset, with a focus on creating repeatable, positive customer experiences
- You are a quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- You are proactive and have excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort talking to customers/buyers of all levels
- You will enjoy working as part of a team to collaborate cross functionally in the customers best interests
- You are an ambitious, motivated, self starter with plenty of energy.
To be successful, you will have
- Customer service experience and a customer centric mindset, demonstrated through prior work experience in a customer facing role.
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Flippa
- Detail-orientation with a clear ability to work independently under management/time Genuine desire and enthusiasm to support our customers to deliver a positive experience
- Resilience and a customer resolution focus, including the confidence to deal with complaints.
- Experience or a level of comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with global clients.
- Build strong relationships both with customers and internally
These are the people we love at Flippa – do you fit?
- You possess a Think, Say, Plan, Do mindset and demonstrate this in everything you do
- You are solutions orientated
- You love working in a fast paced ambitious environment.
- You are results driven
- You have a positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa
- You have loads of initiative
- You are happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic and ability to collaborate across teams. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- You love helping small business owners achieve
- You want to have some fun
Pay & Benefits
Flippa is an awesome place for great professionals – you’ll be working with smart colleagues, tackling challenging problems, and enjoying a competitive salary, equity package, 401k, health insurance and 4-weeks annual holidays. In a world impacted by COVID-19, our Austin based team is working remotely until we decide to return to the office. When at the office you enjoy snacks and team lunches. We also have a wellness program, birthday leave, paid parental leave, study support, recognition awards and more.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!