Customer Support Representative
Are you interested in being part of a company that is at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution? Are you a people-person? Do you enjoy working with customers to identify their pain points and how you can help the customer’s e-commerce business? Do you want to work from anywhere?
Who We Are:
Solid Commerce is a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries. We provide a SaaS platform that enables eCommerce retailers to integrate their online selling process, from inventory/order management to shipping, across multiple marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com, etc.). We work with Fortune 500 companies, have a diverse roster of customers that range from the fashion world to the automotive industry, and managed over $1.5 billion of online orders in 2016 alone. We are dedicated to helping our customers become successful sellers on online marketplaces reaching millions of people worldwide by offering cutting-edge software solutions.
Who We Are Looking For/Purpose of Role:
Solid Commerce is hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage inbound service and support inquiries. You will be asked to own the support experience which may include but is not limited to, researching, troubleshooting and resolving customer technical support issues. Critical thinking will be crucial in this role, as will the ability to work through both simple and multi-step requests from our client base. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of inquiries.
Our Services & Support Culture:
- We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm
- Every member of our Services & Support team is a key player, and every customer’s success is our goal
- We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers
- We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another, and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
Experience (minimum of 2 years):
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative for a SaaS software company
- Experience supporting e-commerce software preferred
- Understanding of how e-commerce marketplaces work, such as Amazon and eBay
- Experience with an e-commerce company, knowledge of order management, shipping/logistics and/or customer service
- Knowledge of and experience with ticketing systems – Zendesk preferred
- Experience using a CRM system
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Exposure to HTML
- General knowledge of FTP
- General understanding of API
Responsibilities Overview (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Communicating with customers through various channels (chat, email and phone)
- Responding promptly and effectively with all customers
- Subject matter expert on our products to provide top quality support
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Communicating and coordinating across the team to escalate support requests as needed
- Maintaining an empathetic, kind and professional attitude with all clients and team members
- Understanding and hitting company KPI’s and SLA’s for support
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand customer’s needs and think creatively about how to meet them
- Desire and ability to learn new concepts and technical software systems
- Work constantly to improve and develop both professionally and personally
- Self-directed, and persistent, but also understand when to ask for assistance
- Love helping other people
- Outstanding communication skills
- Remote/Location independent
- Director of Customer Care
Location: US Locations Only
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!