Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
- ID: 2020-9635
- Job Location: US-Remote
- Category: Customer Service/Support
Are you excited at the prospect of working with cutting edge technologies? In an increasingly connected world, channeling massive amounts data to the right person at the right time opens up new opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist. Work location is Remote.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Specialists work to resolve end user community issues/questions on multiple systems (via phone, email or Live Chat) using established processes and training or escalation to Tier 3 teams.
- High School Diploma and 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be able to multi-task, handle large, diverse workload and work without supervision.
- Strong communication and computer systems skills.
- Experience working in a customer facing or customer support position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Live Chat experience
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!