Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
- Remote US
At Glooko, our mission is to improve the lives of people with diabetes by using data and technology to create and deliver actionable insights. Our talented, fully remote customer support team is growing, and we are looking for someone new to join us. Is that you?
We welcome all people, including individuals from non-traditional backgrounds. Historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We embrace diversity and understand that talent and drive can be found across people from all walks of life.
What does a Customer Support Specialist do at Glooko?
You will provide stellar support to our customers through phone calls, SMS, and email during our scheduled business hours. We offer customer support Monday through Friday from 8am – 8pm EST. The support you provide will require you to have a solid understanding of our mobile app, our multiple methods of uploading data, and our compatibility with other manufacturer products such as blood glucose meters and insulin pumps. Don’t worry, we will teach you! You will thrive if you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys learning new things.
Additionally, you will be asked to:
- Create or edit product knowledge documentation such as Help Center articles
- Advocate for the customer and their feedback to the Product, Quality, and CX teams
- Always look for ways to improve the customer experience, whether through avenues of communication, process improvement, or tools
- Participate in additional projects within the Support team or cross-functionally, as needed
Attributes you have:
- The ability to move quickly without rushing
- Fabulous time management skills
- A sense of ownership and teamwork
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1 – 3 years of experience supporting a software product, preferably SaaS Healthcare
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem solving skills
- Experience managing cases throughout the entire support lifecycle: from initial customer inquiry, to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team and case resolution
- Genuinely enjoys listening to and assisting people
- You have a background in the healthcare/medical industry
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup
- Familiarity with using Zendesk, Zoom, Slack, and other Support tools
- Fluent in a language other than English
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental and vision
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!