Customer Support Team Lead – Canada
This a remote role and we are looking for someone based in a standard US time zone (EST), ideally Canada.
As our first remote Team Lead, you will be in charge of managing and monitoring Paddle’s service delivery.
You will be leading our support team on a daily basis and help them understand our customers’ needs by reporting emerging trends learned from working incoming tickets and chats. We are looking for someone who is a highly motivated self-starter and who will bring with them a solid background in providing high-level customer support in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Our perfect team member is passionate about working closely with customers to find solutions that maximize their satisfaction with our software sellers’ product suite. You thrive in problem-solving, finding efficient ways to work through complex customer inquiries, and are extremely comfortable communicating with customers via written and verbal channels. You’re incredibly organized and have strong time management skills. It’s critical that you have a mindset for using technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
What you’ll do
- Help lead our remote support team and manage and monitor Paddle’s service delivery.
- Ensuring the Buyer support tools are fully functional (Zendesk, Paypal, Stripe, Adyen, Vendor dashboard, AWS Lambdas, Pulse, Periscope) and managing process if they are down.
- Respond to and resolve customer queries through all our channels (including email, chat and phone).
- Help to develop our team and Paddle through sharing knowledge, contributing to blog posts, experimenting with new innovations and discussing best practices.
- Become an expert on Paddle features and capabilities and assist in creating documentation for our internal processes.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing amazing customer support.
- Escalate critical support issues to the appropriate internal channel.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You are used to working remotely and have at least one year of experience in online team management.
- You have worked for at least 2 years in a transactional customer support role.
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy supporting and nurturing others.
- You bring solutions to the table and you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong.
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You have great communication skills and English is your native language.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of around 140 people based near Shoreditch. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare and on-site coaching sessions. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and 3 months paid parental leaves regardless of gender. Plus we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, which can include anything from joining office football team, taking up in-office yoga lessons or enjoying a board game night. We host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where we can — from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
We’re early in our journey but making great progress: Deloitte Fast 50 named us the fastest growing software company in the UK (we’ve tripled revenue every year since our launch in 2012), and we’ve raised over $25m in funding from incredible investors such as Notion, BGF and Kindred.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.
Location: Remote in Canada
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!