- Job Locations: US-Remote
- ID 2021-1384 | Category Business Operations & Shared Services | Type
- Regular Full-Time
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Alegeus seeks an ENTRY LEVEL Data Associate to join our dedicated, passionate team of professionals. The role of the Data Associate includes all the responsibilities shown below. The Data Associate will cleanse and load information from various sources, including the Alegeus Wealthcare Administration application databases and other internal databases. It will be the associate’s responsibility to ensure that the information received from various stakeholder is accurate, complete and correctly formatted prior to processing to ensure a seamless and complete file load.
Support back office file processing for internal and external stakeholders that utilize the Wealthcare Administration System for day to day operations, benefit administration and banking. Help to facilitate internal and external growth through well-built and strongly supported processes and procedures with clients, vendors, banks, and health plan feeds. Assist in documenting and creating efficient and automated solutions to promote operational efficiency while also improving data integrity.
OUTCOMES (The “what”):
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Wealthcare Administrative Systems and the data models that support and drives the system architecture
- Execute basic/semi-dynamic SQL scripts to generate flat files or reports to support backend file processing
- Demonstrates responsibility and respect for data integrity, security, and best practices
- Understand and demonstrates PHI, HIPAA, and PCI compliance and best practices
- Assistance in the documentation, planning, and requirements to new or improved automated solutions for the data team and across the organization
- Understand and utilize knowledge of HSA enrollment, funding, and investments within the Wealthcare Administration System
- File creation and validation using but not limited to SQL Server, MS Excel, MS Access
- Business logic checks to ensure data integrity and validity of file prior to loading
- Ad-hoc file creation as required
- Exception data reporting and troubleshooting
- Assist in creating and documenting ad hoc and automated procedures
- Create mail merges for internal letter requests for internal stakeholders
This is an entry level position
- BA/BS required; Degree in business, operations, engineering, computer science or similar field preferred
- Entry level work experience in data cleansing/scrubbing/formatting, ETL frameworks, and/or relational models
- Experience in CDH and/or healthcare information systems preferred
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!