REMOTE · United States · Data Processing
FMTC’s Data Processor (DP) team members are responsible for the entry of deals and merchants, as well as deal and merchant metadata, into the FMTC systems in a timely and accurate manner.
We want to be an indispensable team – indispensable to one another, and an indispensable part of our clients’ businesses.
We care about our clients and want them to know that we’re here when they need us. We care about the work that we do and the impact that we have on our team members, our industry and the parts of the world that we touch.
We think focus is important. We focus on providing high-quality data and our clients focus on their businesses. We each focus on our own responsibilities and trust that the others on our team are just as focused on their responsibilities.
We believe in embracing innovation – and not just innovation for innovation’s sake – the kind of innovation that elegantly fits into place. We welcome advancements in technology and concepts. We approach our lives, our clients and our work with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Process deals in queues
- Meet standard KPI requirements for deals per hour processed and accuracy percentage.
- Attend regular weekly meetings
- DP Call
- As needed
- Participate in Slack chats
- Log time using company standard tools (currently Hubstaff)
- General data troubleshooting
- Ensure accurate data entry
- Be available during regularly scheduled hours and as needed throughout holidays and other events that generate deals (ie, Back to School)
- Contribute ideas and relay customer feedback to enhance and grow product offering
This is a seasonal position with the possibility of becoming a part-time 20 hours per week at the end of the holiday season.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!