Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. We truly care about our worldwide community of Bitwarden users and want them to have the best experience while accessing their sensitive information online.
Bitwarden is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Marketing professional to play a pivotal role in developing demand generation programs. The ideal candidate will have strong experience driving lead generation through various B2B digital channels including email, social media advertising, organic search, direct mail, and external media vendors. This team member will work closely with a diverse set of marketing professionals and resources in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You are a self-starter with strong time management skills and a natural ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You are a metrics-driven creative thinker and enjoy the process of creating and optimizing impactful marketing programs that will both engage our users and drive quality results
- You have excellent organization and project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities
- You’re hungry to grow and learn, and are passionate about any project you work on (big or small)
- You enjoy challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box
- You have knowledge of B2B lead generation and lead nurture best practices
- You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally between teams, departments, and external partners, customers, or service providers
- You have a deep interest in technology innovation and IT security solutions that make the online world a safer place
- Develop and execute thoughtful, integrated marketing campaigns to drive new business interest and enterprise-level opportunities on a global scale
- Partner cross-functionally to develop thematic campaign content that will help strengthen our competitive position and influence revenue generation
- Develop and execute mid-funnel programs that nurture prospects from marketing-influenced leads into quality business opportunities
- Support and execute paid programs including but not limited to sponsored events, content syndication, PPC & PPL programs, and working with external vendors to acquire leads & MQLs
- Develop and lead virtual marketing events including the resource coordination, speaker recruitment and collaboration, registration promotion and retention, and during/post-event logistics
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and marketing leadership to ensure campaign content aligns to our corporate, persona, and product messaging strategies
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
There is no required number of years experience for this position. At Bitwarden, we are seeking candidates who have the right experience and mind set with proven results in the following areas:
- Experience creating thoughtful, thematic campaigns executed across channels
- Experience using paid or organic search, display, and social advertising platforms to drive business interest, including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, and Facebook
- Experience with key marketing technology such as (or similar to) FreshMarketer (automation) FreshSales (CRM), Unbounce, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate with Sales, Business Development, Partner and Product teams
- Strong analytical background with the ability to translate data into actionable takeaways
- Familiarity with A/B testing best practices and conversion rate optimization
- Possess the ability to learn, adapt, and process new information quickly
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call and then progress through the following stages:
- Interview with the Growth Marketing Lead
- Interviews with Go To Market team members and Chief Customer Officer
- Interview with CEO
All Bitwarden team members are required to authorize a background check before employment begins. We will not discriminate based on criminal records but will take into account the risks and responsibilities of the job. We value openness and honesty and would appreciate hearing directly from you about anything that may come up in a background check.
WHY WORK WITH BITWARDEN?
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!