Design Systems Lead
Title: Design Systems Lead
- Location: US National
Champion of form and function, you care equally about aesthetics, utility and users. Visual communication is in your DNA. You speak in patterns and love the power of well thought out design systems. You bring clarity to the big picture and simultaneously care deeply about the details.
As a Design Systems Lead at NuORDER, you’ll collaborate with our Product and Development teams and own the visual design strategy of our design process, bringing continuity to the user experiencehelping us create real value to the large brands and 1000s of users who use our platform everyday. The ideal candidate will have experience with design systems at enterprise applications.
The position is open to remote across USA.
- Drive the evolution of our design systemdefining complex patterns, building modular components, creating documentation, continued iterationand the distribution for use by fellow team members
- Partner with the UX team to help iterate and translate design proposals into fully realized and rendered deliverables
- Work with other designers to evangelize and enforce new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Collaborate with front end development teams to ensure feasibility and fidelity of your ideas
- 5+ years of experience in Visual Design
- Firm understanding of design fundamentals and with a meticulous eye
- A large design skill set for the entire product design process. Full grasp of UX and Front End best practices. (strategy, concept, execution, launch)Expertise with design tools (motion a plus)
- Experience with designing for mobile
- Experience working with development team (coding a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ecommerce, Fintech and/or B2B SaaS experience a plus
Please provide a portfolio of work you’re proud of.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success.
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
NuORDER is a venturebacked, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,500 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access uptotheminute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!