Designer – Global
Designer – Global
We are looking for a designer with strong web design skills to help develop and maintain the Fourth Estate brand through all visual communications online and offline.
The ideal candidate has a passion for design, has their finger on the pulse of the latest web trends, and can demonstrate basic coding skills.
Candidates should be able to design beautifully within a developing brand identity, while pushing the direction forward.
Projects could include website design/redesign, social media graphics, printed materials for events and press, product design, photograph selection and collaborating with a global team on projects and campaigns.
You’ll work daily to engage the public to support the Fourth Estate and our mission, and collaborate with leadership to shape our brand.
- Collaborate to execute design decisions for the Fourth Estate across digital and traditional platforms
- Create digital graphics and branded collateral to support Fourth Estate programs
- Assist in graphic design for products
- Design social media campaigns, and support digital initiatives
- High energy, positive attitude and sense of humor
- A solid creative portfolio that features web design work and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Well-versed in current graphic design standards and best practices for digital and social media and comfortable adapting to new platforms, channels, and audiences as needed.
Additional Relevant Skills:
- Print Production
- Consumer Products
- Advanced front-end web design and coding experience
- Experience with email marketing and online advocacy systems such as MailChimp, ExactTarget, etc.
- You should have the ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects
- You shoul have a strong and well-articulated commitment to journalism in the public interest, civil liberties and freedom of speech
- This position reports to our Washington, DC office, however remote applicants anywhere in the world are encouraged.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!