Design – Designer
LiveSurface is an industry leader in visualization and image creation tools for creatives. We blend leading technology with hand-curated content to provide realtime photorealistic visualization to our users. At our heart, we are a team of creatives that thrive on transforming challenging problems into beautifully implemented solutions.
Design thinking and beautiful visual expression are at the heart of LiveSurface, and our users are probably some of your favorite small and large studios. If you are as passionate about design as we are, and want to have a direct impact on a product that has high visibility within the design community, then we are looking for you.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the next generation of LiveSurface visual materials
- Work with the team to build a branding roadmap and define milestones.
- Contribute to the overall brand vision.
Who you are:
- A talented designer with a strong visual point of view.
- A self-starter who loves what they do.
- A fast learner, able to adapt to new visual styles and design applications.
- Up-to-date with the latest Adobe products.
- An English speaker with strong communication skills.
- Able to blend modern typography and a clean visual sensibility.
- Remote work and a flexible schedule.
- A wide range of challenging creative projects.
- A stable, revenue-based structure with an existing product (on the market for 5+ years).
- Broad exposure: Your work will be seen and loved by thousands of fellow creatives.
- A highly acclaimed platform with a loyal user base.
- A small, friendly team.
- Product-focused, non-corporate management.
Extras that will make you stand out:
- Experience with video editing, content writing or other design-related areas.
- Knowledge of any of the web-oriented programming languages.
- An existing LiveSurface user.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!