- Level: Experienced
- Job Location: Remote -,
- Position Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Not Specified
- Salary Range: Undisclosed
- Travel Percentage: Negligible
- Job Shift: Any
- Job Category: Marketing
At a glance:
Though this is a junior to mid-level creative position, you will be a key, influential member of a world-class creative department. We’re a small, tight team, so your work will have a major impact on the reputation of the agency and the success of our clients.
What does a Designer do at Rain the Growth Agency?
- Design digital ads for national brands, social media posts, major websites and landing pages. Develop graphics for TV and video. In addition, you will help create marketing materials for Rain the Growth Agency. Everything from logos to business cards to posters, signage and videos.
- Handle many fast-paced projects for a wide variety of clients.
- Learn our proven approach to DTC advertising called Transactional Brand Building, helping position brands for the long term while selling their products and services in the short term.
- Partner with talented Art Directors, Copywriters and Creative Directors to produce work in all media.
- Keep up with industry shifts and cultural trends. We want you to share great work and help inspire others!
What makes a great Designer at our agency?
- An exceptional design portfolio (brand identity, print and digital).
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Attention to detail while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- In the current WFH situation, self-motivation and accountability are essential.
- Design school, portfolio school and/or undergraduate degree.
- For mid-level applicants: a great track record with an ad agency, a design firm or a major brand’s in-house creative department.
Why work at Rain the Growth Agency?
- We are a national leader in DTC marketing
- We produce something unique, called Transactional Brand Building. That is, we deliver on our clients’ brand and sales objectives at the same time, with the same work and the same media plan. We measure our clients’ sales results daily – per transaction, so you and your clients can see the tangible results of your work. It’s an exhilarating standard to live up to.
- There are about 240 of us, so we’re big enough to handle major projects, but small enough that we all know each other.
- We are collaborative. We care about, appreciate, and respect each other. No throwing under buses.
- Transparency. We all know how the company is doing and where we’re going, collectively and individually.
- We have a large and diverse roster of clients, and we get our revenue from a variety of sources, so we’re built for stability.
- You’ll get to work on a variety of accounts, with different team members, so you’ll never be bored.
- We are privately held, so we answer only to our clients and to each other.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!