Designer (Part-Time, Remote)
New York, NY, USA
theScore’s mission is to create highly-engaging digital products and content that empowers the sports fan’s experience. Its flagship mobile app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular multi-sport news and data apps in North America, serving millions of fans a month. The Company also creates innovative digital sports experiences through its web, social, and esports platforms, and will be launching a mobile sportsbook in the United States in 2019.
Typical Work Day at theScore
- Work closely with the Sales & Integrations teams, including other designers to create presentation decks, sales collateral, and other assets that attract & retain users.
- Assist with the ideation, creation and execution of advertising initiatives and sales materials including proposals, web funnel assets, websites/landing pages, static ads and more.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into assets with clear, concise and effective messaging and CTAs tied to creative assets.
- Other duties as required.
- Working towards a degree in Art & Design or a degree that is related to the field.
- Experience in digital design, with marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing mobile-focused products is considered a plus.
- Experience with industry standard design tools and software (Ex. Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Sketch)
- Excellent problem solver and familiarity with technical constraints of various mediums (mobile/desktop web,) and screen sizes.
- Experience producing multiple visual directions and concepts.
What We Offer:
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Opportunity for growth
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!