- REMOTE /
- MARKETING /
- FULL-TIME (REMOTE)
Ambassador Labs is solving interesting problems for cloud native developers in the Kubernetes space. We are looking to hire a Developer Advocate that cares as much about empowering developers as we do and embraces the cloud native phenomenon that is taking over the world.
The Developer Advocate will play a key role in growing and educating our fast-growing community. Through thoughtful interactions, your mission is to help Ambassador Labs build the platforms and products that developers love. The team is highly technical, with an emphasis on collaboration and belief that investing in the community is critical to the company’s success.
What you will do:
- Engage with various kinds of Ambassador Labs’ users to understand different perspectives, workflows, and use cases
- Teach through different modes of communication (e.g. writing, video).
- Build and nurture relationships with newcomers, champions, community leaders alike
- Contribute to the direction of our developer strategy with your industry experience, relationships, and knowledge of developer best practices, trends and concepts
- You will grow and develop the success of the developer experience finding innovative ways to create additional awareness and momentum
What you have experience doing:
- Relationship building experience. Perhaps you are a support engineer, or run a developer community, or sales engineer. Product managers looking to do more than product management can also be a great fit.
- Publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics
- Past experience driving adoption of technical products
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern infrastructure such as IaaS cloud services and containers.
Developers can change the world. Empowered developers can change the world faster.
Ambassador Labs empowers developers to own the services they deliver. With service ownership, developers write, deploy, release, and run code all in a self-service manner, enabling them to receive immediate feedback and creating an accelerating loop of experimentation and improvement. Our customers code, test, and ship services at blistering fast rates compared to their competitors.
Built for Kubernetes managed environments, our flagship product, the Ambassador Edge Stack, goes beyond traditional API Gateways and Ingress Controllers with the advanced edge features needed to support developer self-service. The ease of installation, breadth of services, and support for full-cycle development have resulted in thousands of companies adopting Ambassador Edge Stack including Microsoft, PTC, Nvidia, and Ticketmaster. Our leadership team come from the likes of Rapid7, New Relic, SmartBear and Red Hat, to name a few. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Ambassador Labs has development locations around the world including Portland, Oregon, Canada, UK, Europe and India.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!