Title: DevOps Engineer
- Location: Remote Remote US
Searching for more than just another job?
At PropLogix, your talent, expertise, and imagination fuel our Mission and allow you to be a part of something greater than yourself. You will love where you work and who you work with. We dress casually, we are free to be ourselves, we continually listen, learn, and inspire one another. Mostly, we are here to make a difference in the real estate industry; and this mission binds us as a family. We are on our way to innovate an antiquated industry by combining cutting-edge technology, transparency, and perfecting the art of customer delight. When we put you first, we know we can trust you to put our customers first.
What will I do?
- The main role of the DevOps Engineer is to focus on delivering automation, configuration and environment management processes under the umbrella of the release management activities in support of PropLogixs strategic vision.
- You will utilize Linux, Docker, Octopus, TeamCity, Drone, AWS, SQL Server, SOAP, WSDL and RESTful web services to assist our team of C# and LAMP developers, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and business leaders.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a quality product is essential. Experience using monitoring and performance management tools as well as configuration management tools such as Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet.
When will I work?
This is a full-time remote position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
How am I paid?
- Salary – $65k-$80k
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from
- FREE Employer-Paid Life Insurance, optional voluntary life for spouse, children, family
- Other voluntary options include: LTD, STD, AD&D, Critical Illness, Whole Life, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services, and Pet Insurance!
- 401k match program
- Employee equity program
- Year One: 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Year Two: 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- PropYOU – Professional Reading program that increases your paycheck by 2% each year you participate
- 50% LinkedIn Learning Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree (Relating to IT), Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred
- AWS Certification
- 4 Years Experience in an IT Systems Administration
- 2 Years Experience in IT Cloud/Web Server Administration
- Dependable High-Speed Internet and a distraction-free work area
- Experience in patching multiple systems together for continuous development
- Hands on experience with build and deploy tools and using automation to move code through environments
- Strong understanding in leading configuration management functions that include development and maintenance of delivering automated build processes and environment configuration management functions
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Release Management functions that include environment management and code deployments in a 24 x 7 environment
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Manage build pipeline definitions and artifacts
- Manage infrastructure as it relates to software development
- Manage monitoring and analysis of infrastructure as well as ensuring we can meet SLA’s
- Effective Communication Skills (Verbal, Written, and Technical)
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Network Security Proficiency
- Information Security Proficiency
- Linux and Windows Administration
- System Performance Management
- Understand basic cloud use/products (AWS, Azure, and/or GCP experience)
- AWS Code Deploy or other related technologies (potential future state)
- AWS CloudWatch
- Bash and PowerShell Proficiency
- Microsoft Azure Application Insights
- Version Control (Git and/or BitBucket is required; SVN, GitLab, etc. optional)
- C#, Node, or equivalent programming language knowledge
- Application Deployment
- Understand Web Application Deployments
- Angular Application Deployment
- Static Application Deployment
- .NET Application Deployment
- Node/Deno Application Deployment
- PHP Application Deployment
- Software Development Experience
- SQL Server
E-Verify Employer: PropLogix participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies:
PropLogix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to any employee. PropLogix and any of our subsidiaries will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company.
Equal Employment: It is the established policy of the Company, to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, genetics, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!