at ReCharge Payments
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission making repeat orders easier for everyone’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We’re looking for an DevOps Engineer to join the Infrastructure team and collaborate on a critical part of the platform. This team is responsible for the design and support of the product platform, focusing Cloud-native solutions to enable our product and feature teams to keep up with the fast pace of our industry. Facilitated by robust tooling, automation and well maintained documentation.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Design and support the product platform and operational runtime.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve developer and customer experience through Infrastructure or pipeline improvements.
- Implement new technologies to solve ReCharge’s technical challenges as they arise.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of relevant DevOps experience in fast paced environments
- 4+ years experience with Docker, Ansible, TDD
- 2+ years experience with Metrics and APM, Logging solutions
- 2+ years experience in cloud-native environments such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Proficient with python2/3, flake8/pep8, flask, gunicorn, gevent
- Experience with auto-scaling, serverless infrastructure components
- Experience with Terraform, MySQL, SQLAlchemy,Git/Github, lint
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Willingness to participate in a first line of support on-call rotation
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Proficient with Signalfx or other SaaS monitoring solution desired
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!