Digital Business Development Manager – Banking, Finance
Title: Digital Business Development Manager
US – Remote
JOB ID: 35461
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
We are proud to have more than 600 active clients around the world, including several Fortune 500 companies. We want you to work with the most recognized companies in the Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, Healthcare, and Finance, to reimagine, optimize, and transform their core businesses and disrupt their market.
We believe technology can revolutionize a company and innovation is essential to foster development and competitiveness. We value new ideas, the power of agility, and an open mind to recognize talent is vital to the quality of our projects and especially to our progress.
What Are We Looking For?
- As a Digital Sales Executive, you will develop new relationships using a consultative selling approach for significant revenue growth.
- By properly identifying and qualifying each opportunity, expertly positioning Stefanini, clarifying the drivers for success, designing the proper solution, and defining and executing the strategy, you will close profitable and sustainable revenue streams in the market.
- This full-time opportunity focuses on identifying and understanding the current pain points of organizations in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industry segments, and combines our IT & Digital Solution Portfolio to solve client problems and cultivate innovation and optimization.
What You Need To Succeed
- Are you pro-active, constant learner, self-starter, with a competitive drive and a focus on growth? Are you able to stay focused on results despite changing conditions? You are a great fit for us.
- You should have 6+ years of sales experience in consulting services as well as experience managing deals over of $5m TCV. Experience selling digital solutions integrated with cloud and business application for the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industry segments is mandatory.
- We are looking for a person who relishes finding, prospecting, and cold calling to capture the client’s attention and create interest in Stefanini Digital solutions, and close deals by managing the full sales cycle of new business leads.
- We are expecting you have experience working in a fast-moving sales environment and adopting innovative lead generation techniques. Being effective at cold calling, networking, and are familiar with online tools for client research. Being able to work the whole sales cycle (lead generation, contract negotiation, and close) including the ability and willingness to follow up and generate new revenue on your leads. Ability to articulate a consulting value proposition and align with a wide variety of client problems.
- Your education should include a BS degree in Marketing, Engineering, IT, or Business. We prefer someone with knowledge of market-leading sales frameworks and techniques for pursuing large deals. An ability to build long-term relationships with clients, be the trusted advisor at CXO level, and ability to negotiate strategic contracts will be a distinct plus.
The Opportunity for You
You will get the chance to be part of a global company that is expanding year over year and is aggressively driving Digital Services Engagements into new areas of business. We welcome your established client relationships where you can leverage your prior success. You will work alongside truly talented people around the world and be directly responsible for the growth of our business!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!