Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager (Social and Pay Per Click)
Location: Santa Monica, California, Phoenix, Arizona
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate teams across the country. With over 1,000 real estate teams on our platforms, we’re generating 1MM+ leads annually. Ylopo is seeking a digital marketing manager (focused on search marketing) to join our growing team. We love self-described “digital marketing nerds” who love marketing strategy, data and execution. At Ylopo, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of talented digital marketers and engineers who love building ad technology.
The candidate we hire must be data-driven, resourceful and a strong critical thinker. If you love discovering marketing insights via data analysis, structuring and architecting PPC campaigns, and collaborating with a high performing team, please read below:
In this role, the digital marketing manager will primarily be focused on strategy, data analysis and optimization of our client accounts, however, there will be a component of client communication on both strategy and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of either Social or PPC experience, on a team that is managing over $100K+ media per month.
- Set up, optimize and maintain multiple PPC campaigns in AdWords and Bing for clients nationwide.
- Spend considerable time analyzing data and building reports via Excel with ability to build Access databases and queries in MYSQL a major plus
- Experience in using bid optimization platforms would be helpful (we primarily use Optimizer)
- Conduct competitor research where appropriate.
- Communicate with internal sales staff and fellow marketing team members.
- Analyze website traffic across multiple channels in-order-to recommend changes or make optimizations.
- Make recommendations to both the size, scale, and effectiveness of your advertising efforts to both sales staff and current and potential clients.
- Stay up to date with the latest PPC trends, tools, and best practices and take that information and communicate with other agency staff and clients.
- Analyze what marketing channels (Search, Shopping, Display, etc) would be most effective at meeting client goals.
- Compile and complete weekly and monthly reports and communicate results to both clients and/or account managers.
- Communicate with clients about all Google properties, including Paid Search, SEO, Google Maps and how they relate to each other.
- Minimum of 1-3 yearsPaid Search experience managing multiple clients, agency level experience preferred.
- On a team with experience managing scaled SEM campaigns ($100K+ monthly budgets preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Google Analytics & Tag Manager a plus
- Experience in Access and MYSQL a plus
- Full time remote is available nationally (US only), for those close to our offices in Santa Monica, CA or Phoenix, AZ we have flexible office hoursbased on training and collaboration needs.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!