Digital, Multi-Media Artist
Digital, Multi-Media Artist
Job Category: Prod-Content
Requisition Number: DIGIT01369
Virtual, United States
Reporting to the Manager of Instructional Design, the Digital Multi-Media Artist will be responsible for conceiving, designing, and creating digital artifacts for use in the construction and design of educational content for Cofense’s strategic content roadmap. This role will codify and drive the artistic vision and esthetic of Cofense’s content portfolio.
- Leverage a flexible digital toolbox to make digital artwork come alive in the context of engaging, learning content.
- Use computer software to create 3D animation, digital environments, graphics and enhanced photographs.
- Drive innovation in the use of artistic renderings to drive learning engagement.
- Provide artistic leadership to the Learning and Development team.
- Create storyboards for narrative-driven learning content.
- Modify existing learning content with value-added artistic upscaling.
- Be the voice of a strong artistic and esthetic vision.
- Develop a unique visual language that can manifest across content types.
- Collaborate with internal Cofense teams to create value-generating digital artifacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to drive innovation in digital learning and media.
- Demonstorable skills with all aspects of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Photography and typography skills
- Understanding of digital media principles
- Game development experience a plus!
- Development with Unreal engine a plus!
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with subject matter experts and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to convert technical or complex information into accessible artistic artifacts.
- Understanding and ability to work with a learning management systems (LMS).
- Proven project management capabilities; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective at working collaboratively and identifying solutions to address multi-stakeholder perspectives.
- Specific knowledge and experience in adult learning theory and delivery methodology, learning trends, and learning management software
- Strong portfolio of previous work
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in graphic design) with 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing highly engaging digital art.
- Experience with e-learning tools and blended learning methodologies a big plus.
- Experience and expertease in developing 3D environments
- Experience in visual storytelling (games or video production)
- Experience in narrative story-telling (video) a big plus
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!