Digital Project Assistant
Xivic builds innovations on behalf of brands and established startups. Sometimes that innovation is a business strategy. Sometimes it’s an app, website or piece of technology. And sometimes it’s an ad campaign. With our expertise spanning design and technology, we create products and experiences that elevate a business — from awareness to engagement to revenue.
Some of our marketing clients include Shakey’s, Dunn-Edwards Paints, California Closets, Driven Brands, Umami Burger, Wiley X, NBC Universal, Sony, GE, and EA Games. And, we’ve designed and developed digital products for Meineke Car Care Centers, Aprilaire, Fox, Staples, Participant Media, Maaco, Disney, Toyota, and more.
Xivic is looking for a Digital Project Assistant to work closely with our Account Management and Project Management teams to lead digital projects to execution. This role will aid in collaboration between Development and other departments on the team. Ideal applicant will have a love for all things digital and a high standard for the digital experience that brands create.
This is a remote role (anywhere in the U.S.) with team headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. You will report to our Director of Accounts.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to break into the digital industry or who wants to further develop their experience within the digital world.
We are looking for applicants who are self-motivated and have excellent communication skills. You should have the ability to see the big picture and ask questions, as well as laser in on details.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage multiple digital projects at one time
- Organize project tasks on a daily basis to report status to Account/Project Manager
- Responsible for the production and timely delivery of all digital collateral (websites, apps, etc.)
- Collaborate with various departments from development to UX teams to define requirements and ensure execution
- Report on project health daily
- Provide overall support to A/PMs including, but not limited to: communicating with Xivic’s development team, organizing and scheduling meetings with PMs, assessing high vs low priority tasks, recommending and maintaining project priorities for team
- Digital agency experience and/or a digital background (internships okay)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills – will always follow through and follow up in a timely fashion as agreed to and trained
- Willingness to thrive in an agency environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- A passion for a great digital experience
- Experience in project management tools like Active Collab, BaseCamp, Jira, Monday, etc.
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (internships okay)
Interested in joining our team?
- Send a resume with a cover letter and below prompt response to email@example.com
What’s a great digital experience you’ve seen lately? What made it great?
It can be anything digital… a website you saw, a Twitter post, or the banking app you use regularly.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: US Locations Only
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!