Director, Global Talent Acquisition
Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Remote, Remote, United States
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world’s most recognizable and innovative organizations.
We’re seeking a dynamic talent acquisition leader to lead our ongoing global recruiting strategy and day to day operations of our in-house talent acquisition team. In this role, you will be responsible for continuing to build and support our explosive global expansion and world-class recruiting organization.
As a leader, you will ensure that Astreya identifies, engages, and hires the strongest team with the right cultural fit for Astreya. This role will primarily be responsible for the leadership and management of a team of 15+ TA specialists and TA Sourcers, with a focus on partnering with the business to achieve Astreya’s corporate initiatives. This will involve developing on-going strategies for identifying, engaging, and closing the best talent across disciplines globally.
Must have global experience specifically in EMEA and APAC
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor the global Talent Acquisition team for optimal success, job satisfaction, and fun
- Become a contributing member of the Talent Acquisition management team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Astreya and in tandem leads his/her team to do the same
- Deliver against an aggressive hiring plan while continuing to build out great TA team, systems and processes
- Provide guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management and conflict resolution
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Astreya to foster partnership and increase productivity
- Implement efficient, scalable recruiting and business processes which support Astreya’ s growth
- Meet quarterly and annual recruiting objectives and KPIs
- Develop and lead recruiting training programs for Astreya employees and managers
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the global TA team through demonstration of strong career development and planning
- Develop and create innovative sourcing programs, events and campaigns to support scalable hiring across our entire company, to include new channels like military/vet hiring, apprenticeship program, and other targeted initiatives such as Diversity & Inclusion.
- Expand on Astreya’s existing careers brand, recruiting messaging and TA marketing
- Research and support as-needed new systems, tools and processes enhancing our feedback loop to internal stakeholders and our talent pools
- 12+ years of hands-on Talent Acquisition with Strategic Staffing, Managed Services Provider (MSP) or Technology company experience, with a minimum of 8+ years managing teams
- Ability to lead by example, while not being afraid to jump in and demonstrated ability to train, guide and mentor TA specialists
- Data-driven mindset and ability to easily navigate data to drive decisions
- Experience developing and managing an annual recruiting budget, metrics, and performance goals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people leadership skills combined with strong organizational, project management and customer service skills
- Experience with progressive interview and evaluation tactics
- Solid foundation in TA technology implementation and functionality of technical solutions to help TA such as ATS, CRM, AI, and LinkedIn Recruiter; experience with SmartRecruiters and/or Workday is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical recruiting background preferred
- Experience in building and managing offshore resources is desirable
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!