Director of Employer Sales and Marketing – Select U.S. States
Title: Director of Employer Sales & Marketing
Location: Remote – US only in CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, NC, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Who We Are
FlexJobs’ mission is to help people find the best remote and flexible jobs in an easier, safer, and faster way. We’ve been the leader in this space for over 13 years, and from day one have been committed to serving all of our stakeholders with integrity, intelligence, balance, communication, and care.
In terms of work flexibility, we also walk the talk. This is a remote job, as our entire team works remotely from locations all across the United States. Having a great company culture is really important to us and we’ve been named one of Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019) and Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur magazine (2018, 2017, and 2015). To learn more about culture and our current team, you can visit our Careers and Team & Culture pages.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities of the Job
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing leader to own, shape, and successfully review, optimize, and scale our online employer sales and marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have proven success with B2B software, technology, SaaS, marketing and lead generation. The role will be responsible for defining and executing strategies that deliver on efforts to achieve a growing B2B business within FlexJobs, while reporting to the CEO.
You should be passionate about raising FlexJobs’ visibility among employers and influencers with the goal of increasing demand for companies to leverage FlexJobs for their hiring and recruiting efforts. Overall, core elements of this job will include a passion for selling with integrity intact, leadership and coaching, a thorough understanding of the B2B marketing toolkit, strong relationship-building skills, and an enjoyment of being resourceful.
Go to Market Strategy Development and Execution
- Lead the overall development and execution of strategies focused on delivering an effective B2B pipeline generation and health, including content and email, display advertising, retargeting, SEO/SEM marketing, webinars, trade events, advertising, partnerships, etc.
- Lead the marketing plan process including situation analysis, competitive analysis, customer segmentation, audience analysis, key message development with differentiated positioning and value propositions.
- Create and implement integrated online marketing campaigns that result in attributable growth in inbound sales.
- Develop effective verbal and digital communications for inbound and outbound sales.
- Assess and plan for the short and long-term needs for an effective CRM system and tracking reports.
- Work closely with Employer Engagement and Product to optimize the on-site funnel for higher conversion rates.
- Own and attain key metrics including monthly, quarterly and annual lead and opportunity goals as determined collaboratively with business unit and sales leadership.
- Drive creation of reporting and analytics insights into top-level marketing dashboards across key performance indicators
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics, providing ongoing deep-dive analysis of performance indicators to optimize productivity and pipeline development.
Leadership and Management
- Team management including hiring, onboarding, engagement, development and retention.
- Performance management of team members including management of team member performance on execution of business unit marketing plan/strategy/lead goals and enabling/driving professional development of team.
- Facilitate building of team skills to meet current and future business unit marketing needs.
- Exemplify camaraderie and teamwork with senior leadership, subordinates, and co-workers.
Your Experience and Skills
- 10+ years combined experience successfully developing and executing impactful online B2B marketing and sales programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with written MarComms
- Ability to take ownership and execute independently
- Well-developed, organized comprehensive project management skills
- Knowledge of the latest B2B marketing trends
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and with customers
- Employment/HR industry experience a big plus
- Experience with subscription models also a plus
Traits Required of All Team Members at FlexJobs
- A sense of pride in your work
- A streak of perfectionism when it comes to details
- Being highly organized, responsible, and ethical
- Being proactive when it comes to asking questions, brainstorming, and working with colleagues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An appreciation and enthusiasm for the ability to work remotely
- Interest in a long-term position with a company that you’re proud to be a part of
- A fully functioning home office, including high-speed internet access, a fast computer, and phone access
- A work environment that is quiet and one in which you can really focus without distractions
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- SIMPLE IRA with company match
- Flexible schedules and a generous time off policy
- Ability to work remotely
- Pay it Forward initiative (get paid to volunteer!)
- We offer many other supplemental benefits (critical illness, legal, etc) and stipends (office, wellness, professional development)
How to Apply
If this job description makes you feel as if it was written perfectly for you, then please apply! What we’ll need:
- An intro email/cover letter telling us why you want to work for FlexJobs (vs. another company)
- What makes you a great fit for this position
- What pay rate/salary would you be comfortable with
- A current resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .markdown, or .txt.
We respond to all applicants, so please check your spam folder or configure your gmail settings to set our email as safe to be sure you are getting our communications.
If you are selected to move forward, you may be required to do a background check.
FlexJobs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. As a part of this commitment, we have pledged to be an Open to All business.
FlexJobs is also a veteran- and military spouse-friendly employer. Our positions are perfectly structured for qualified candidates who meet this criterion and we have a workplace culture that supports their work and life.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!