Director of Financial Aid
Title: Director of Financial Aid
- Location: United States; Canada
The Interim Director of Financial Aid will lead, coordinate and advance the following activities:
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the financial aid department staff
- Provide oversight, direction, guidance, and coordination of the current financial aid projects/priorities
- Provide insights into the effective use of the Jenzabar One Financial Aid module
- Manage, monitor and review institutional, federal and state awarding policies
- Coordinate centralization and training (technical and service oriented) of financial aid staff to ensure high levels of service delivery to students
- Provide direction to outside consultants and other 3rd party partners to ensure efficient and effective processing and delivery of financial aid
- Conduct an internal audit to determine if compliance issues exist and report to the College’s leadership
- Act as liaison between the financial aid office and IT to ensure technology is optimized to deliver the strongest student financial aid services possible
- Identify and implement automated procedures that optimize efficiency while improving the accuracy of the financial aid process
- Coordinate monthly reconciliation of Federal Direct Loan and Federal Pell Grant programs
- Act as liaison with outside agencies regarding Federal and State Financial Aid programs
- Act as a liaison for internal offices on all matters regarding financial aid.
- Review, monitor and assist in determination of near-term College-wide financial aid priorities
- Detail an organizational roadmap documenting recommended division of duties, utilization of 3rd party partners, and applicable staffing models based on peer institutions.
- Model behaviors and approaches for a modern financial aid practice
- Lead the development of policies and procedures for a modern financial aid office
- Lead, train and support financial aid staff in the management of the institution’s financial aid portfolio
- Provide ongoing status to the Vice President and President (as appropriate)
- Assist with the selection process for the permanent Director of Financial Aid
This role is remote and would require 25 hours a week.
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don’t just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career.
Our team members also enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. That’s why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life’s unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!