Director of Inbound
Director of Inbound
- Remote, United States
Director of Inbound
Marketing: Indianapolis, Indiana or Remote, United States
We’re looking for a marketing leader who is radically focused on helping both our internal teams and customers Do Better Work. We need an ideal team player—humble, hungry, and people-smart—who will scale the impact of our brand and create demand for Lessonly in the market.
You’ll report directly to the CMO and will be part of the marketing leadership team. You’ll supervise a team focused on creating demand—including content marketing, paid spend, marketing operations, email marketing, web development, sales development, social media, and much more.
This role will be responsible for:
- Growing the full-funnel of inbound demand gen—from site users to closed won revenue.
- Supervising and developing a team of marketers and sales development representatives.
- Working cross-functionally with sales, revenue enablement, operations, finance, and more.
- Creating, pitching, and executing creative inbound commercial and enterprise campaigns to drive pipeline, revenue and awareness.
- Managing budgets, allocating resources between channels, reporting on pipeline targets, and continually optimizing campaigns to increase ROI.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on KPI so we monitor success and see what works.
- Overseeing the marketing tech stack, including website ops, marketing automation, and more.
- Improving processes to optimize marketing, conversion rates, and lead generation productivity.
- Presenting regular reports to the executive team on the strategy, plans, and performance of the various inbound initiatives and campaigns
What you need to focus on to excel at this amazing role:
- People—You will be entrusted to lead, guide, teach, inspire, hire, and grow a team
- Strategy— You’ll be the driving force behind our inbound strategy and the growth of Lessonly
- Creativity—You’ll bring lots of creative ideas to the table about how we can grow
- Feedback—You’ll be willing to give candid, direct feedback to reports, peers, or executives.
- Collaboration—You’ll be able to build relationships and work cross-functionally both in and out of the marketing team.
- Goals—You’ll have the drive to help marketing, inbound, and each of your direct reports hit measurable monthly and quarterly goals.
- Shared Mission and Values—You want to help our customers Do Better Work and will live out our company values
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements are great, but what is most important to us is humility, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people who have a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is a must.
- 5-8 years experience, preferably in SaaS and in content marketing
- Health Insurance – Medical, vision, dental, and life plans available.
- Disability Insurance – Short-term and long-term coverage.
- Paid Parental Leave – Because time with your new baby llama is important.
- Unlimited PTO – We believe in making time for life, so we like to keep this benefit simple.
- 401k Plan – Save and prepare for the future with us.
- Equity – When we win as a team, you should win, too.
- Flexibility – What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. We have llamas working in Indy and across the U.S. We also provide everyone with a tech stipend to keep their tech rocking and rolling smoothly.
- Work Happier – Our community is one of recognition and fun. From company-wide shoutouts to dogs in the office to our vibrant Slack workspace, we’re constantly collaborating and celebrating together.
- Make Indy Brighter – Every year, we select four organizations that serve kids in Indianapolis and dedicate our time, money, and talent to them. Making time to volunteer and give back to our community matters.
- Professional Development – We learn from experts, community leaders, and each other constantly. From Mass Classes and workshops to company events and daily conversations, we’re always growing.
- Accessibility – We’re conveniently located in the Monon16 neighborhood, right by the Monon Trail and the Red Line if you prefer to run, walk, bike, or bus to work.
- Self-Care – We have in-house yoga, ping-pong, Peloton bikes, a meditation room, a library for silent work, a mother’s room, wellness groups, and more because we’re humans first and llamas second.
Lessonly is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Lessonly will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!