Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing (Remote – Work from Home – Anywhere in USA)
Happy Tax is the fastest growing tax preparation company three years in a row according to Entrepreneur Magazine. We operate multiple brands and websites including GetHappyTax.com, HappyTax.com, CryptoTaxPrep.com and CryptoTaxAcademy.com. What makes Happy Tax standout from other traditional tax preparation companies is we have patent pending technology that separates the front end from the back end of the tax preparation process. CPA’s focus on the tax preparation while franchisees and contractors take care of the initial sales. Happy Tax’s p technology and processes, gives customers a fresh new experience with none of the hassles traditionally associated with preparing their taxes, meeting them anytime, anywhere including house calls.
Work from home managing small department including Creative Director, Digital Marketing Ad Campaign Manager Implementer and Optimizer, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Franchise Marketing Support and freelancers including, Digital video person and Motion video person. Some of those folks are already in our organization and some are being hired now which you can assist in. Must also have skills on web design and be proficient in creating great UX/UI for websites and app. Daily oversight to make sure we are continuing and accelerate our growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management, Oversight and Accountability over Dept
- Franchise and Consumer UX/UI web/app design & development
- Make sure marketing advertising is consistent, fresh and effective and growing the revenue for GetHappyTax.com, HappyTax.com, CryptoTaxPrep.com, CryptoTaxAcademy.com
- Report results to CEO/Chairman on regular basis
Qualifications and Skills
- Zapier and API’s
- Search and Social Media Ads
- Managing people
- Working remotely from home with discipline
- Working in a fast growing company and being a linchpin of growth
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance or Stipend
- W2 Employee
- Stock Options
Location: US Locations Only
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!