Director of Recruiting
Director of Recruiting
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA OR REMOTE
Location: San Francisco (California), Greater Toronto Area (Ontario),or work-from-home
Mattermost provides the world’s leading enterprises an open source collaboration platform offering unparalleled levels of trust, flexibility and innovation. Customers include Uber, Samsung, ING Bank, U.S. Department of Defense, NASA/JPL and hundreds of leading organizations.
We are fast-growing Silicon Valley startup that’s announced $70M of new funding in 2019 with a work-from-home workforce powered by Mattermost’s own collaboration software. We’re seeking an outstanding recruiting leader to play a critical role building and leading recruiting team to accelerate hiring in the U.S., Canada and internationally.
About the Role:
You will have a direct hand in driving the next phase of growth at Mattermost. This is an exceptional work-from-home opportunity to optimize how we identify, recruit, develop and retain top talent. The ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate leader who has helped influence and build a great and high performing culture at an early to mid-stage growth startup. In addition, we are seeking a leader familiar with or passionate about a remote-first culture.
- Design and execute creative, data-driven techniques to identify, attract, assess, and close “90s”: new hires with a 90% probability of success in their role and in our culture across technical and non-technical departments
- Maintain talent pipelines with referrals, applicants, and sourced candidates
- Manage, coach, and grow a high performing talent acquisition team to deliver impactful results across the entire organization
- Develop individualized hiring plans for each role
- Write compelling job descriptions, interview guidelines, and tailored and personalized messaging
- Track and present pipeline updates, recruiting progress reports, and headcount plans to hiring managers and leadership teams
- Manage and prioritize hiring across a variety of teams and hiring managers
- Partner with and cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers and other internal stakeholdersEnsure a phenomenal candidate experience from start-to-finish
- Play a pivotal role in employer branding and contributing to an online experience to accelerate candidate pipeline
- Source new engineering talent from an active open source community of over 1,000 contributors, which is how 70% of new engineering talent is currently hired
- Eight plus years overall experience in full life-cycle recruiting, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Four plus years experience building, mentoring and leading teams and organizations in high growth mode including Recruitment, Ops, Sourcing, and Coordination
- Experience building technical and business teams from scratch
- Exceptional talent assessment and interviewing skills, a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, and deep knowledge in closing and negotiation techniques
- Experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, including management and above
- Experience recruiting for international and work-from-home organizations, particularly in U.S., Canada, Germany, and United Kingdom
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as experience with negotiation
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Enterprise software start-up experience is preferred
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!