Director of Treasury
Director of Treasury
- USA – Remote
We are hiring a Director of Treasury to scale our global treasury function. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the overall strategic vision as well as leading the day-to-day operations supporting a fast-paced, global company. This position will manage all areas of Treasury including cash, investments, banking relationships, banking operations, foreign exchange hedging strategies, and other management. This role works cross functionally to achieve business objectives. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment. This position requires the incumbent to meet deadlines, analyze proposals, and make recommendations.
- Oversees all aspects of cash management including bank account rationalization, bank account structure, fee minimization, intercompany funding and payments.
- Lead efforts to review and update as well as ensure compliance to treasury management policies
- Manage and maintain relationships across the banking community including corporate bankers, bank operational counterparts as well as treasury infrastructure and technology providers.
- Oversees and ensures accuracy of all transaction-based cash flow processes
- Review and approve wires and ACHs through the treasury systems and resolving discrepancies.
- Manages and decisions positive pay items for ACH and checks in the banking system.
- Oversees and reviews monthly bank analysis statements for errors and possible cost reduction.
- Manages ad-hoc and month-end bank and reconciliation reports.
- Participates and directs special projects related to process implementation, automation, and reporting as needed.
- Analyze and provide reporting to senior and executive leadership on treasury matters such as forecasting cash flows, executive treasury summary, and investment compliance.
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Accounting to improve reporting for cash management and cash needs
- Provide expertise in audit support, accounting research, ad-hoc analyses and process improvement as required.
What You’ll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- 7 years of corporate treasury experience with some global experience
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills
- Hands on experience in cash flow forecasting and cash management
- Hands on experience designing, analyzing and monitoring a FX and Interest Rate
- Hedging Program\Proven managerial experience
- Experience working within a multi-national company is preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and comfortably with all levels both internally and externally
- Results oriented with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to succeed and multitask in a high-growth, fast-paced, changing environment
- Minimal travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $156,000 – $190,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!