Director Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Retention and Expansion
Director – Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, Retention & Expansion
- Remote, US
We are looking for an experienced marketer and strategist that will deep-dive into how our customers use Talkdesk to create campaigns that systematically support customers in achieving maximum value while recommending complementary products. Passion for customer success and customer experience technology is key. The successful candidate will join a world-class marketing organization that is smart and scrappy while being authentic and innovative.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who don’t have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that’s innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you’re a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Know the Talkdesk customer base inside and out, strategically segment
- Create and execute campaigns that drive customer adoption of Talkdesk products and strategically recommend add-on products
- Grow our expansion (cross-sell & upsell) business to aggressive pipeline targets
- Develop educational materials and expansion plays for customer-facing teams
- Share customer base campaigns internally to ensure alignment with an eye on customer experience
- Collaborate on impactful marketing materials for internal and external consumption
- Develop Account Based Marketing for prioritized accounts while considering scale model
- Enable customers as Talkdesk technology evolves, four releases per year
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales to align efforts and priorities with Marketing goals
- Protect the Talkdesk brand by aligning across the company to ensure a consistent look and voice
- Represent Talkdesk and our technology to our customers
- Understand our products, competitors, and the CCaaS landscape
- 10+ years of marketing experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Creative and driven individual that loves to help customers succeed and grow revenue
- Experience developing and delivering messaging that drives alignment, pipeline, and wins
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring customer success and marketing program metrics
- Track record of planning, executing, measuring multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships remotely that focus on achieving everyone’s goals
- Experience leading small teams that do big things
- Ability to enable internal teams with a clear view of how it supports their business goals
- Solution mindset, pragmatic approach to evaluating and resolving business issues
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, customer experience, CRM, and SaaS a plus
- Able to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed
- College graduate, MBA desirable
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!