Director, Strategic Finance
Director, Strategic Finance
In Remote USA
- We’re Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
- We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens.
- When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place.
- We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you’ll make an impact at Collibra:
- We are looking for a leader to not only shape, but build the strategic finance function of Collibra as we embark on the next phase of our incredible growth.
- As we continue to scale, how should we evolve our go-to-market strategy? How should it impact pricing strategy?
- How will we continue to drive operating leverage as we grow our teams?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well funded, rapidly growing company in a high-profile role that will have a direct impact on strategic planning and decision making at Collibra.
A day in the life of a Director, Strategic Finance at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Director of FP&A, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Providing financial guidance on long term product, go-to-market, and organizational strategy and investment decisions
- Understanding and forecasting key business drivers and operating metrics
- Maintaining and enhancing our long-range financial model
- Developing or enhancing a wide range of strategic analysis, including sales efficiency / cost of sales drivers, pricing strategy, and TAM analysis
- Serving as the primary point of contact for external-facing financial requests
- Updating monthly and quarterly board decks
- Leading the process to evolve internal KPI, SaaS metrics, and benchmark reporting
- Ad hoc financial and strategic analysis
- 6-10 years combined experience in Strategic Finance, FP&A, Investment Banking, Consulting, or Investor Relations; with two years in a corporate or strategic finance role
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to understand and dissect complex financial drivers
- Experience with financial analysis of SaaS companies, including strong knowledge of relevant SaaS metrics and benchmarks
- Experience presenting recommendations to an executive level audience
- A proven ability to collaborate effectively cross functionally
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!