- Remote job
Fractl is seeking a remote editor to join our growing pool of freelancers. Our client roster spans across multiple verticals — everything from accounting services to vacation rentals.
Ideally, you’ll be able to edit three to four articles a day with the possibility to take on more work.
Expectations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong proofreading and editing skills and in-depth knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and common sense
- Ability to adhere to brand/style guidelines and be receptive to client/editorial feedback
- Ability to work with work management platforms like Asana
- Ability to respond to editing requests in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team while also working independently
- Ability to handle multiple clients at one time (switching between different styles)
- Flexible schedule (work as needed)
- Prior editing experience, preferably as a freelancer
- Excellent written skills in English
- Familiarity working within the Google Suite
- Knowledge of AP Style (other writing styles are a bonus)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work
Our goal is to work with you to help scale our efforts when it comes to creating thoughtful and engaging content for our clients. Success is largely dependent on the ability to edit in a timely manner while ensuring quality work. You’ll essentially be the last eyes on the article before it goes to the client, so quality is paramount.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!