Engagement Manager – Project Manager
Engagement Manager / Project Manager with Cross-Functional Delivery Exp.
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience Experienced
Do you love learning, as well as teaching?
Are you constantly seeking ways to grow and contribute to the knowledge of others?
Do enjoy wearing multiple hats and filling multiple roles?
You consider yourself self-organized and able to manage time and resources well.
You enjoy working alone, but are equally comfortable communicating within a team.
You understand the importance of communicating often in a distributed work environment and find it second nature to provide timely statuses and utilizing various forms of communication while you work.
If this all sounds like a perfect fit for you, we are currently looking for a full-time Engagement Manager, Business Analyst and Strategic Technology Consultant.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leads all development aspects of SDLC for client projects.
- Understands digital marketing technology in a broad view.
- Partners with business and technical leaders to deliver, maintain, support business solutions.
- Ensure all development and maintenance projects are in accordance with client and [A] strategy, and adhere to project vision and product innovation roadmaps.
- Help manage project execution, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Help provide insight, oversight, strategic context, direction, and leadership to the client and the team.
- Assist in the develop of project documentation — e.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan.
- Help to ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities.
- Help to identify risks early and escalate issues, risks, and decisions to appropriate stakeholders as necessary and develop mitigating actions.
- Monitor progress and status of deliverables.
- Help to ensure proper functioning of the deliverables and recommend upgrades as necessary.
- Review projects for completeness of thought and consistency of approach and interface.
- Own product releases and provide status to client and internal stakeholders; escalate issues proactively.
- Ensure standards, procedures, and methodologies in the delivery life cycle are followed.
- Communicate development and production status and issues to management and stakeholders.
You may be a good match for this role if you have…
- 3 – 5 years previous experience managing Agile/Scrum projects in a client services delivery role.
- Previous experience in managing the delivery of CMS enterprise applications.
- Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives and provide a high-quality solution.
- Ability to communicate effectively and thoroughly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong analytical abilities, negotiation/presentation skills, and organizational/planning abilities.
- Ability to drive teams to meet consensus, and have a vivid passion for applications delivery.
- Strong project management and team management skills.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Creative – able to think outside the box; uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers.
- Drive for results – maintains constant awareness of projects and clients; keeps stakeholders and product owners focused on short- and long-term milestones.
- Ability to establish and maintain trusted, positive working relationships with clients, yet represent accurately the perspective of our firm.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing technology, strategy, and process consultation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Collaboration and decision making skills.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!