ETL Software Engineer
ETL Software Engineer (remote, 5am EST start)
We need a data-wrangling SQL guru who can manage our daily imports, quickly reconcile daily problems,and design and develop tools for managing billions in financial assets. Can you help scale us from 200 to 10,000 financial advisors over the next few years?
Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the backoffice for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- 20+ employees, 50% are remote, grew 100% over 24 months
- Exciting early-stage startup, well funded, adding 2 new clients each month
- Passionate and excited about great software and making our clients happy
What will you do at this job?
- Work with financial data from many custodians, brokers and legacy accounting systems
- Manipulate data for accounts, transactions, custodial balances, tax lots, securities, prices, etc.
- Develop and maintain custom load/transform tools for FinFolio’s SQL database.
- Import and normalize data and reconcile errors using SQL queries, FinFolio desktop software and other 3rd party and internal tools.
- Provide 2nd tier support to data conversion and import teams, solving problems like why transactions are not impacting balances correctly, why account data does not match, etc
- Implementing changes in our C# and SQL codebases and come up with your own improvements.
- Work directly with clients to request data extracts and presenting your work product
- Help maintain server infrastructure including infrastructure and general software development.
What qualifications will help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Advanced SQL skills required (SQL Server specifically is a plus).
- Intermediate C#
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Must be reliable and self starting, with a strong attention to detail, able to manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Familiarity with IT / infrastructure is a plus.
- Investment finance knowledge is a plus.
What tools do we use?
- Hangouts for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack for intra-office communication
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Zenefits for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + unlimited paid time off + 401K match
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients
- Training and visits to our fun co-working office in Denver RINO:
Location: US Locations Only
Apply to: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!