Exam Program Manager
Exam Program Manager
Unity is seeking an Exam Program Manager (contract) to support the Education Product team with Unity’s certification offerings for higher education (college/post-secondary) and professionals, building a certification that requires detailed research, development, and maintenance of the exam. Along with building, the Exam Program Manager is also always working on finding ways to improve the exam products at all times to consistently deliver value to our certified audience. You will be responsible to track the test development project, and milestones to launch and maintain the exam after launch. You will perform research, job task analysis workshops and exam question writing workshops.
You will enable Unity Sales team, Unity resellers and distributors to be successful by supporting them with product needs. You will also help our customers with support needs.
- Will work with Exam Distribution Vendors and manage Certification related projects
- Coordinating the recruitment and management of subject matter experts for certification and other educational products
- Help manage project timelines and roadmaps with direction from Product Managers
- Provide insight on how Unity is used and could be used in higher education
- Support help with Certification related inquiries from customers
- Communication experience, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated interest in education
- Experience in program or project management
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, pivoting when needed
- Attention to detail
- Technical project management skills
- Support skills
- Experience in the Certification industry
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!