Experienced and Meticulous Business Writer
Part-time Experienced and Meticulous Business Writer
Fast growing company is looking to hire an experienced and extremely meticulous business writer.
- Write, edit and proofread business deliverables coherently and creatively in English.
- Must be able to articulate client’s business in a compelling way and to specific audiences.
- Must be able to follow instructions and check his/her work to make sure it complies with unique set of guidelines.
- Must have the ability to manipulate small pieces of data with accuracy and focus
- Must proofread and edit work before submitting. Work must be error-free at all times.
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
- Must analyze and carefully review briefs to make sure deliverables mirror clients’ wants and needs
- Must be able to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Must be extremely detailoriented as attention to detail is KEY for this position
- Have Excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Proven track record in writing business deliverables.
- Demonstrate highorder interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Be enterprising, diplomatic, and proactive at solving problems.
- Must have the capability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet very strict deadlines while maintaining quality, accuracy and professional demeanor.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service and teamoriented, collaborative management.
- Basic understanding of written Spanish and written Portuguese. Writer must create deliverables in English, however, many of the clients’ notes will be provided in Spanish. Portuguese. French is a plus.
This is a part-time position that will be offered to the right candidate upon completing up to three (3) successful (paid) assignments as 1099.
Compensation: $20/hour. After 6 months working at our company, performance will be reviewed and a pay raise may be offered.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, CV and a sample of your work (business writing only, please).
- Writer: at least 1 year
Required to Telecommute. Candidates that can both telecommute AND work from our office in Miami, a plus.
Candidates will be tested on all skills required for this job. Background/drug checks will be conducted and references checked prior to making any work offers
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!