Financial Advisor at
- Remote USA
- Full Time
- The role of the Financial Advisor is to establish value-added relationships with customers, to understand their financial needs and to offer solutions for those needs.
Financial Advisors should to be able to meet generally are growing and protecting assets and include the following:
- Funding for a secure retirement
- Funding for child’s or grandchild’s educations
- Growth above inflation and taxes
- Protection of assets from unexpected/large scale healthcare expense
- Protection of assets from estate taxes
In order to succeed, the candidate for this role must have the following:
- Proven and documented record of success in investment sales
- Character – Must display traits such as honesty, work ethic and team-orientation.
- Chemistry – Must fit in with the social and cultural values of the institution.
- Competence – Must have the relevant product knowledge and required skills to execute the business model outlined above.
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 66 (preferably) or Series 63
- Life and Health Insurance designation
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!